Thursday, August 27, 2009

Waiting and Trusting

I am learning to be content in waiting. This requires TRUST in God. I am pleased to say that with His help I am really enjoying this season. I kind of don't want it to end in a way. I was reading this morning about Paul in prison, John Bunyan and others who produced their greatest literary works while kept in solitude and a place of waiting.

Psalm 57:1b-2 says, "...In the shadow of Your wings will I take refuge and be confident until calamities and destructive storms are passed. I will cry to God Most High Who performs on my behalf and rewards me [Who brings to pass His purposes for me and surely completes them]!"

I have made a decision to trust, be happy and ENJOY my life! God is faithful to do what He has promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment