Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Waiting

This post may be without scripture, partly due to the fact I can not access Bible.com from where I am! However, God has me in a season of waiting. In certain areas I have literally done ALL that I can do, and now I am just waiting on Him.

Job, music, relationships and future events...I am waiting, but it's okay. I am learning how to be content in whatever circumstances I am in. I have a blessed life. Why not enjoy each day while I am waiting on the Lord? I have decided to make the most of every opportunity!

I read a devotional the other day that said, "It is much harder to wait than to walk." This is true. I used to be such a driven individual. Thank God for the people he has placed in my life to teach me how to be more laid-back. I think this season may be a time of re-programming for my physical body. It was used to "GO! GO GO!"

I wrote a song the other day from Psalm 57 that says, "I will stay close to you til the storm has passed". And hopefully afterward, right? :) But the point is that we can find refuge in HIM at all times... when things don't make sense, and while we are waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment