Thursday, May 14, 2009

Being Creative

I've been thinking about the week of creation lately. My husband and I are both very creative. Personally, I need quiet and time to be creative. You have to make room for it just like you have to make room for cultivating relationships.

A thought occurred to me, and any comments would be appreciated. I like to hear other viewpoints. The thought was this: We are made in the image of God, and He took time to be creative. In fact, He created the world and every thing in it before He made man and woman.

Why didn't he make man and woman first? I know He had to prepare a place for them, but He also needed space apart from relationship to create.

Brian is so lucky I'm getting this revelation:) I am too, because it is like water to my soul to be creative!

We get so busy with work and obligations, but it is necessary for even just a few minutes a day, to be creative. I pray that God will help us all to have balance and use our creativity for His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment