Sunday, June 28, 2009

Resting and Recieving

My last post was several days ago. Partly because of traveling, but also because I felt I needed some much needed "spiritual" rest.
On Wednesday, I felt the Lord whisper to me, "Receive my love for the next three days-make that your focus." For me, that meant not doing anything overtly spiritual or pushing my way through life. I have had several opportunities to be very pushy (one being getting the warranty company to get out to inspect my car). However, I really tried to just relax and receive God's love. It's great to be in His flow! Psalm 37:7 says, "Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him..." It is wonderful to rest in God. Hopefully what I have experienced the past several days will continue to help me in my every day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment