Monday, June 29, 2009

As I was saying...

This is the second post today. The first was lost somewhere in Albany Georgia. Maybe I will find it along with my new Eddie Bauer sunglasses that were lost on Friday.

Romans 8:28 says that,"We are assured and know that God [being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose."

Since this is true, all the enemy can do is try to intimidate us and cause us to fear in the process of our trial. Franklin D. Roosevelt once said that , "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." That is so true. 2 Timothy 1:7 says, "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control." Whatever trials may come our way, we know that our Father will work it all out for the good.

So eat that!, devil. And I want my sunglasses and my car back!

1 comment:

  1. Where'd your car go?

    Was just studying 2Tim.1:7 this morning!

    Hugs
    1Cor13

    ReplyDelete