Saturday, July 4, 2009

Find Him There

I searched high and low to find the scripture today that states that God inhabits the praises of His people. Because of time and eye strain I will just make that statement in faith:)

I believe that when we are doing what we LOVE to do, what we are called to do--that we will find God there. This morning as I picked up my guitar, I heard Him say, "You will find Me there." I wasn't even singing, only playing.

Enjoying what we do gives God praise, honor and glory. He loves to see us enjoying our lives. John 10:10 states,"The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)."

As we use our God-given gifts and talents, fulfilling His purpose for us, we will experience that peace and joy that He promises--and we will find Him there.

2 comments:

  1. funny it says "Suzannah" it is me, Joy. i think she is signed in on my computer.

    ReplyDelete