Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Your Love

Oh it's a beautiful thing don't think I can keep it all in
I just gotta let you know what it is that won't let me go

It's your love
It just does something to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under
Oh it's your love

Better than I was, more than I am
And all of this happened by taking your hand
And who I am now is who I wanted to be
And now that we're together,
I'm stronger than ever
I'm happy and free

Oh it's a beautiful thing,
Don't think I can keep it all in
If you asked me why I've changed,
All I gotta do is say your sweet name

This is an excerpt of "It's Your Love" by Tim McGraw. I kept hearing this song as I awoke this morning. I've only heard it a handful of times--like in the background at a clothing store, etc.

Because of my dislike of most country music songs, I never paid it any attention. The Lord can speak through anything. Recently we've been encountering Him in powerful ways. His love is so fulfilling! I pray His love will overshadow anything you may be going through today. It's fairly simple to play on the piano--Brian could be Tim and I could be Faith Hill. I think I might have seen some old Wranglers in the closet..:)

1 comment:

  1. you don't EVEN know funny it is you posted this... don't even know. and i will let you know later if i am thanking you for it....

    ReplyDelete