Monday, March 30, 2009

Miracles

Somewhere down the blog line I wrote about believing for the promise, faith being the title deed and so forth. Now I will let you know what I was personally believing for--a new car! In my Amplified Bible it actually used the words "title deed" so I began a few weeks ago claiming it. First, the Lord put in me a desire to get out of the house a few hours per day and get a job. Then, by several warnings showed me that my old car was unsafe. Last week, Brian had several impressions and one of them was that I was going to get a new car soon. We went up to Atlanta this weekend for a Benny Hinn Miracle service, and God began to speak to us about several things. Since I'm starting my new job this week, we felt released to look for a car. I drove from Atlanta yesterday in my 2004 fire engine red Volvo! It's like new. He is making all things new. I heard the chorus of this song yesterday...The verse ain't too spiritual, but the chorus really spoke to me, so here is a small part of the chorus...

"If your body matches what your eyes can do--you'll probably move right through...Me on my way to you!"

God showed us this weekend that He is a progressive God. We can not cling to where we are now and expect to be where He is. He is moving! He gives us dreams, desires, and enables us to see them with our spiritual eyes (the eyes of our heart). It is our job to believe and move forward. We will move right through...

No comments:

Post a Comment