Monday, April 6, 2009

He's Got the Whole World...

In His hands. "For every beast of the forest is Mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills or upon the mountains where thousands are. I know and am acquainted with all the birds of the mountains, and the wild animals of the field are Mine and are with Me, in My mind. If I were hungry, I would not tell you, for the world and its fullness are Mine." -Psalm 50:10-12

It's amazing to know that God says even the animals are "in My mind." I am reminded of Romans 8:32 which says, "He who did not withhold or spare [even]His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things?

He owns it all. Whatever you may be needing today or whatever I may be needing today--He has it available. Getting out of debt, paying the bills, relationships, healing-whatever we may need, He has it all. I am also reminded that he says in Matthew 6:33 that we are to seek FIRST His kingdom and righteousness and all "these things" will be added unto us. May God's abundant provision be lavished upon you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment