Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Solomon Says

I really like this verse, because it brings the supernatural to earth. "There is nothing better for a man than that he should eat and drink and make himself enjoy good in his labor. Even this, I have seen, is from the hand of God." Ecclesiastes 2:24

Sometimes we can get so wrapped up in the big picture, that we forget to enjoy the little things in life. It is the little things that truly make life enjoyable. Personally, I hate to be in a rush. I like to take my time and enjoy whatever I am doing. As Vanilla Ice said in the 1990's "Anything less than the best is a felony." :)

I hope that you will pause today and enjoy whatever it is that you are doing. I will certainly try to do that myself, remembering that it is all from the hand of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment