Monday, April 27, 2009

Thanks

I am reminded today of how important it is to maintain an attitude of thanks. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says, "Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus."

As human beings, our natural tendency is downward (think of gravity). Our thoughts will spiral downward too, unless we consciously decide to keep a positive attitude. Reading the Word of God is the best way to keep a good attitude.

I thank the Lord today for breakthrough (personally, financially, and otherwise). I thank Him for prosperity, because His Word says that He delights in the prosperity of His servant. I thank Him for provision for every need. I thank Him for all the little blessings that I experience every day.

Begin to lift your eyes toward Him and His goodness today. He responds to our faith. Keep your thoughts positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment