Thursday, April 2, 2009

Security

Psalm 25:2 says, "O my God, I trust, lean on, rely on, and am confident in You. Let me not be put to shame or [my hope in You] be disappointed; let not my enemies triumph over me."

This past year I have had to learn where my security is truly found. I know we've all experienced disappointment in our lives at some point. I sense the Lord saying, " Will you give me a second chance?" Not that He has failed us by any means, but that WE must dare to put our hope in Him all over again. Perhaps before our hope was in a person, but we became upset with God when that human being failed us. At our conference a few months ago, Bill Johnson said that insecurity was only mis-placed security. Today I'm choosing to hope in God, and I know that I will not be disappointed. I hope you find the courage to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment